Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fast Week


This week has gone by so fast. I can't believe it will be Friday already tomorrow. Josh has had a very busy week with work, mostly 10-12 hour days, so I have had to fulfill most of Gus' needs this week. Hopefully over the weekend we can spend some family time together.
Next week we will be going back to Iowa for the fourth of July. We will leave early Thursday morning for Jefferson and Grand Junction and then be back in Clear Lake by Thursday night. We are very excited for the Great Grandparents to meet Gus. We have some plans over the fourth, but hope to see all of our family and friends. Gus especially misses his aunt Lindsey, who also misses him very much.

Lindsey had company at her new house in North Liberty over this past weekend, and her sister-in-law-to-be took a cute pic of Kenny, thought I'd blog it for those of you who haven't gotten to see how big she is getting since she turned three this month. I miss her so much! Lindsey and I plan to take her and Gus to the parade in Clear Lake over the fourth. We got them semi-matching little plaid outfits so we'll have to update with pictures afterward!

1 comment:

The Thomsons said...

Traci - Where will you be sitting? We will be in CL for the 4th too. My family sits on the corner of Main and 17th Street (kind of by the high school/Middle School). Anyway - It would be great to see you guys and meet Gus, but I know how time goes and if it doesn't work out, no big deal! Let me know - Katie