Sunday, February 1, 2009

70 degrees!


Since it was 70 degrees on Saturday (a record high for KC) we took Kennedy to the park. We shopped all day, so we only had a few minutes to play before the sun went down.


Kennedy with her Hannah Montana hair color in.





Getting kisses from his Godmother at McDonalds playland.










Kennedy woke up Saturday morning with the notion of wanting to get her ears pierced. And she did, much to our surprise! What a brave little girl. I got some of it on tape and it is uploaded into my facebook account.

Happy directly afterward.


Scared to death right before. Thank goodness grandma was there to hold her hand!


Shopping at the mall.

What a great visit from family! The weather was wonderful and we got some nice together time in. Gus and Kennedy seemed to have lots of fun over the three days. Kennedy played school with him (and his toys!) for hours, and Gus kept trying to 'eat' Kennedy's face, like a little monster! He was amazed at her. Gus loved cuddling with Grandma, which is crazy, cause he really isn't much of a cuddler anymore. I got to feel the little baby boy play soccer in Lindsey's tummy... almost makes me miss pregnancy... almost :)


Later today we are going to a Superbowl party with some friends from the YMCA. Apparently I am to cheer for the Cardinals.


Hope you all have a great week and I'll be in touch soon.

2 comments:

Shannon Farage said...

It looks like you all had a great weekend, the weather was beautiful,we had Owens bday party Sat. You askes where I applied for nursing school, well I made a mistake w/ my CNA license so I wasn't eligible to apply at JCCC for the RN program so I will apply for the LPN which will probably be better with having kids but i'm really mad at myself, maybe it was meant to happen this way. I can't wait to hear when Gus starts crawling if he's like Katelin, he'll just figure it out one day and be everywhere after that.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!