Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kacy, Andi and Gus

Gus helping Daddy fix the broken dishwasher. He kept crawling after Josh into the kitchen. It is just one thing after another. Josh thinks he got it to the point where it stops leaking water when we use it, but just to be safe, we will probably use it at a minimum.

Uncle Steve and Gus sharing a beer before bedtime :)


Kacy wrestling with Gus. He loved it!


Kacy was great at making Gus laugh- and by the looks of this picture, almost tip over in excitement!










Kacy took this picture of Gus. She enjoys playing with the camera.



Playtime with Aunt Trish.



The Spratt's came to KC to visit some friends this weekend and stopped by on Saturday afternoon and stayed with us that night. They had to get on the road early Sunday morning, so that Kacy could make it to swimming lessons later that day, but we still had fun visiting with them. The girls had fun playing with Gus, and his toys, and Kacy in particular took much interest in Gus. He loved the attention! He showed off his new skill of crawling, which mommy was very proud of.

Monday night Gus ate his first official, totally unassisted meal. It took more patience from me than I knew I had. He ate green beans, cheese chunks, and those gross little Gerber meat sticks (which he loves). He had puffs and apple juice and ate 99 % of it all by himself (I had to pick up his sippy cup every once in a while when he would throw it on the floor). Such a little man- hardly a baby anymore.

4 comments:

ToTalkToReba said...

Him crawling after Josh was awesome! And, eating his first unassisted meal? That makes me sad in a way! Where did the time go? Love, Nicole

Rachel Smith said...

MMmmmmm.....meat sticks do sound appetizing!! ha ha ha

Amanda and Scott said...

Traci- are you feeding Gus those "chix stix?" My cousin loved them when she was a toddler and still eats them- she is 10 now! They gross me out so much! I vowed never to feed those to my child :)
Kids must love them though!
Gus is growing up so much!

MamaGottaRun said...

Yes that is what they are I think, they come in a little jars and they look like soft, squishy little hotdogs. They look and smell disgusting. Up until this point I have always tried each of Gus' baby foods to see that they taste like- needless to say, I am taking Gus' word for it on these things. :)