Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day

Matt and Jenni had an early Labor Day party on Saturday. Here is Rian cuddling with Hazel.


Gus loved Matt's family's new baby puppy, Lola. All the cousins did in fact. She was a hit. Since we have been home this week, Gus now calls Buster, his Baby Neow.


Cade enjoying some home made ice cream and apple crisp.


Gus loved the ice cream too.


Hazel had plenty of helpers. Avery and Shae enjoyed taking care of their newest cousin.


Ty also loved the ice cream :)


On our drive back to Iowa on Friday we had several potty stops. We stopped at one rest area, but Gus was too afraid of the automatic flushers. He instead wanted to set his potty chair by the fence in this picture and pee next to the cow. We let him. And the funny thing was, the cow started peeing at the same time! I wish I would have had my camera for that one.





My beautiful little lady in her newest bow.


Last week I decided that I need to know how to make a pie. Here is my first one ever: mixed berry in whole wheat crust. Yummy!



Gus seems to think that all Hazel's toys and apparatus's are actually his. It is going to be hard for him when she gets old enough to start playing with toys. Sharing is going to be difficult lesson to learn, I think.



Feeding Buster some treats. Gus LOVES to do this.

This weekend we venture to Iowa City for the Varner family christenings. We might try to tailgate or watch the Iowa/Iowa State game on TV. It should be a nice weekend. I'm sure I'll have more updates and pictures to post when we get back.

No comments: