Friday, December 14, 2012

Dreams Realized

Okay, "dreams" might by a little strong of a word, but I have always wanted to align a stairway in my home with family pictures from the present and previous years. My entire life I have wanted to do this, and finally, I have a home where I can.




Gus loves to play with Wally and make him laugh! Deep belly, gut laugh. It is hilarious!


Gus says he wants to be a firefighter or a police officer, but maybe he should be a hair stylist... What do you think?


Hazel and Walter LOVE bath time!


Gus is more into taking showers these days. But we make him take baths still every other day so that he gets good and clean.


I took about 15 pictures of the kiddos in the tub last night and this was the best one I could come up with. It is impossible to get all three of them to look at the camera and smile at the same time.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Love the pictures!