Monday, September 10, 2012

Still Worth the Drive- GO HAWKS!

Well even  though the Hawkeyes couldn't pull out a W, and the loss was to Iowa State (sigh....) I still had a wonderful time in Iowa City seeing my brother. He had a lot going on this past weekend, but he worked hard to spend some much needed sibling time with Linny and I. And here we are tailgating before the game.


Yummy food!


Make shift cooler for our, um, soda...


Pretty good seats (although I am sunburned to a crisp!!!!)


And back in KC, Josh watched the kiddos. Here he has them all decked out in Iowa gear playing the the cul de sac. Poor Parker looks like Hazel is about to run him over! It sounds like the kids had a great time with their cousins all weekend; thank you Josh for making my weekend trip possible.

No comments: