Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas shopping... check!


Gus was adorable in the tub tonight.

Trying to eat a ribbon from a present.




Our little man seems to be slimming down a little. He is going to be tall and slender like his daddy.


This is the cute little inquisitive head tilt that Gus started doing last week. I was glad to get a picture of it.


Almost makes me wish I had blue eyes.


Gus trying to eat the camera strap. He always looks at it and tries to reach for and/or put it in his mouth when I take his photograph.


Smiling by the tree.


Riding the Horsey (daddy).


We are done Christmas shopping. Josh, Gus and I shopped all day Saturday and some of Sunday and we are officially finished. I am all shopped out. Officially. And, there were tons of people out and about doing what we were doing; I can hardly imagine how busy it will get over the next two weeks.


This week is finals for my classes, and then I am off until January. Yippeee! I love the holidays. I hear we may even get some snow here in Kansas that will stick around for a few days... maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Although it means potentially bad weather and crazy drivers, snow is also a reminiscent reminder of Iowa winters.... ahhhh...


I have a few videos from tonight that I will upload later on this week; I am exhausted and ready for bed. Hope you all have a good week!

3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Holy blue eyes!!! What a looker!!!

ToTalkToReba said...

Hooray to be done with Xmas shopping. We are almost done, but Andy will add a few things around Dec. 23 or so! Those blue eyes are dazzling! Love, Nicole

Shannon Farage said...

I love Gus' blue eyes, Katelin and Owen both have blue eyes. I bet your glad the semesters almost done, I know I am......im ready to spend lots of time with the kiddos.