Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks for Coming to KC to watch me!


"Thank you so very much Grandma and Grandpa Dillavou for traveling all the way to Kansas City to watch me on Friday night so that mommy and daddy could go out for the YMCA Christmas party! They had so much fun!," said Gus, as he spit carrots out his nose and wiped boogers on his sleeve...

This weekend Pat and Paulette came to KC and watched Gus on Friday night. Saturday they continued their Christmas shopping at Legends shopping center, and we picked out a carseat for Christmas (next year will be more fun for Gus, this year it is economical!). On Sunday they left early in the morning so as to miss the cold weather and possible storms. We went to church on Sunday and then just hung out and relaxed the rest of the day. On Sunday in KC it was in the 60s when we got up and the single digits when we went to bed- talk about a weather roller coaster.
This week I have no teaching, only a few grades to submit, and then Fall 2008 is officially over. I will be making Christmas cookies and pretzels this week, and spending lots of quality time with Gussie. We got our video recorder figured out, and I have uploaded the clips to our computer, but I am having trouble uploading them into blogger. It may be our internet connection, which I want to upgrade so I don't have to deal with this anymore! I will keep trying to upload videos though, and will take lots of pics this week.
Love and miss you all! Stay warm out there!

No comments: