Friday, March 2, 2012

5 weeks old!

This last weekend Kenny and Parker stayed Friday night with us.


Cuddling Cousins!

It hit 70 degrees this week, so we had lunch outside.


And Popsicles



Crazy playtime in the house.


Hazel feeding her Wawa a baba.


She had to wear her boots with this. It did turn out cute though ;)


Daddy and his boys taking an afternoon rest.



Walter, 5 weeks and 1 day


SO Sleepy...




This has been an interesting week. I ended up getting mastitis again, and was so ill for a few days... My temperature hit 103 and I was so achy and had chills, headache, nausea, you name it. NOT fun at ALL. Josh had to stay home to help with the kids on Tuesday and I actually called in sick to work one day- which if you know me- takes ALOT (I barely take time off to have babies!). Hazel woke up completely covered in vomit one morning this week too, so that wasn't a fun way to start that day. Gus and Wally have been really good though. Wow, life is so crazy right now!

No comments: