Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ponytails and Potty Training

 Finally a ponytail!

Our Oh So Big baby boy!


Helping us vacuum the floor. Gus is talking, talking, talking lately. He has an opinion on everything. He is so funny to listen to sometimes. He always says the work 'totally' as in 'I would totally do that mommy'. It is hilarious. This morning he pointed to his scab on his knee that is almost gone and said, "Look mom- God is making new skin for me!" Then he looked up to the sky and yelled, "Thank you God!". Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff?



Enjoying some 82 degree weather today!




I hate potty training. Hazel is borderline ready, at best. But she is very interested and always wants to try. This weekend she took off her diaper and pooped on her bedroom floor. Not only infuriating- but GROSS!




Gangsta Girl

Earlier today, snugly and clean after a good, long bath.


Kennedy and Hazel reading books this past weekend.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

OMG I can't believe she took off her diaper and pooped on the floor!!! Sorry mom, but that is hilarious :) And I love her pony tail. I wish I could give her some of Berkley's hair. It's just a mop. She looks like such a rag-a-muffin. Glad you're getting to enjoy the nice weather. Excited to see you guys in a couple weeks. We'll be in touch with our plans!!!!!