Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My baby is 4!

 Gus really wanted to have a Chuck E. Cheese party, so we invited the Varners and the kids went wild!


 Hazel was so brave!

 Wally sat this party out.

 Parker.

Kennedy.

The Great Big Old 4 Year Old!

Best Friends Forever. Gus' pick of prize with his tickets: a BFF necklace to share with his cousin K.

Back at home, the present opening began... We held one back from Hazel's birthday last month so she would have something new to open and play with on Gus's big day.

Pop The Pig, the game he as asked for every day since he didn't get it for Christmas.


Gus was lucky enough to have Gma and Papa D come to KC for a quick birthday visit!


 The most quiet I have seen Gus in a long time, as we sang Happy Birthday to him.


As you can see, Gus isn't sitting with the kids. He refused. He was having too much fun playing with his new toys.

A little mid-party outside play time.



 
Gus had a great time. It is so hard for me to believe that I have a 4 year old! Gus had his check up a few weeks ago (on 5/17), his 4 year well check, and he is doing great. He had to have 3 immunizations, which he did NOT like at all (but who does I guess?!). He weighed 37 pounds (which is the 75%) but is 40 3/4 inches tall (which is also the 75%)- so since he is tall he still looks lean. He is growing! Up until this point he has usually been in the 25-50% for height. So we were pleased.

Happy Birthday to my first little baby boy. You are a handful, but I cannot imagine my life without you. I love you Gus Henry. You are such a thoughtful, sweet, soft-hearted, rambunctious, naughty, loud, silly boy. I would have you no other way.

No comments: