Sunday, September 21, 2008

Camera Crazy

Grandma Dillavou got me this for the winter, and it already fits! I wore it shopping Sunday with mommy.

Daddy got me a new toy from the basement.


Splish Splash I was takin' a bath...




And it was oh so much fun that I had to laugh out loud!


A huge toothless smile... And I sure do love my puppy blanket from my friend Oliver! I always use it when I do my belly time with mommy and daddy each night :)


For some reason this weekend I chewed on my bottom lip all the time. It cracked up mommy and daddy so much!



The sun was so bright it was hard to get a good one of his eyes open.


Daddy and Gussie.





We love this one!



Gus loved his bath Saturday night. He likes to sit in the large side and no longer needs to lay down. He is getting to be such a big boy.



Swingin'

Can you count the flower pots?!?! I think there is one extra...


I went a little camera crazy this weekend. I hate having to take Gus to a photographer, since we take so many pics of him anyway and I can do a somewhat okay job at editing. I will probably break down when he is 6 months old, but for now, I really enjoy taking them myself.

This weekend was very productive. We rearranged our bedroom to freshen it up, and we got a few new things for the bathroom in our room; believe it or not we had never actually purchased any decor for that room before (I have been meaning to for 2 years but just hadn't gotten around to it). We went to church, ate at a local catfish fry, daddy worked Saturday and played flag football on Sunday. Gus and mommy went for a walk on Saturday morning while daddy worked. Daddy mopped up the last of the mud from the basement and put all the stuff that has been sitting in garage for the last two weeks back down to the basement.

That about wraps up our weekend. We'll be in touch soon.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Cutest pictures EVER!!! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. We had another milestone last night - Kamden went to bed at 8pm and slept straight til 5am. It was amazing!!! :)