Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gus is so much better!

Gus is so much better! His rash is almost completely gone, so we rescheduled his 6 month photos for next Monday. We are going to have our family picture taken that day as well. Next Tuesday he has his 6 month check-up, albeit a few weeks late. More shots- yuck!

We have taken my sister's advice and not had the monitor on the last two nights, and he has slept through the last two nights entirely! I can hear him when he starts to get fussy in the morning through the bedroom wall, but I no longer hear and wake up to every little sound he makes. We are getting so much more sleep and have not had to feed him a bottle during the night since we got back from Iowa.

And, I think I forgot my camera in Iowa this weekend, so unless it shows up, there won't be any pictures until after Thanksgiving. But I will keep posting updates as usual. We got so many good ones of Gus with his cousins... I am disappointed I can't share them with you yet! You'll have to be patient :)

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh bummer - I was looking forward to seeing new pics!!! Oh well, I suppose I can wait til after Thanksgiving!!! Glad to hear he's sleeping better for you - I bet mom & dad feel like entirely new people :)