Friday, November 7, 2008

It's a boy!

Good news, Lindsey is having a boy! We are so excited for her. Gus and his new little cousin will be less than a year apart, so they will get to have lots of fun together!

Bad news, I have been sick the last few days, stomach flu and horrible headache. I could barely move yesterday; Josh had to come home and watch Gus cause I was too sick. I did teach this morning, and probably shouldn't have, but it is now the weekend. I feel better today, but not great. Many of my students have had the stomach flu lately, so I am sure I picked it up from one of them. Last November I had the stomach flu too, must be my month to get sick I guess :)

We'll update you all after the weekend. And stay warm, it is cold out there!

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

YAY!!! I bet Kennedy is very excited too :) I hope you feel better. Lane & I just got over colds and then Kamden caught it and it spread to his ear. Not a fun day for mom or dad!! We will be in the house cuddling all weekend to avoid the nasty weather!!