Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hide and Go Seek




We sometimes forget to include our first child, Buster, in our posts, so this one's for him. Last night he was so adorable! Josh and I were discussing something and we looked over and Buster had crawled under Joshs' vest lying on the bed and was peeking out of the arm hole. It was so funny! Such a frisky kitty.
I am trying to upload some cute videos of Gus in the bath last night, but am having trouble. I will try to upload them into my facebook account so that you can see them :) I'll try here again later as well.
This morning has been pretty crazy. Yesterday Gus started getting a rash, and this morning he is covered head to toe with tiny little red dots, like hundreds of them. I took him to the doc and they are not the obvious culprit, chicken pox, like we had thought. They are just a non-contagious rash that comes in some infants a week or two after they have a virus. There is nothing we can do to make them go away, and they don't bother him and should not cause a fever. So, since he is not contagious, even though this ugly rash could be around for several days, we are still going to come home this weekend. The doctor said that there was no reason to change our plans. I did, however, cancel his 6 month portrait for later today (today is his 6 month birthday!) since I don't want his picture taken with little spots all over his face. Hopefully his daycare provider will take him back on Monday, I guess it just depends on if the spots go away or not. We'll have to see!
We should have tons of pics to post after the weekend! Love and miss you all~

No comments: