Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a Little Birdie

We got some new toys out this weekend. Gus is starting to get big enough for plastic trucks and chunky miniature people toys.

He was very disappointed when the Longhorns lost this past weekend.


Gus got a package in the mail on Saturday from Nama and Papa Dillavou. This cool phone was one of the Halloween presents he got. Thanks! Mommy tried to show him how to use it.


But all he wanted to do was chew on it.


They also sent him some new books. He really likes this one; it has mirrors on every page!

This morning we mixed a little banana baby food with Gus' cereal and he LOVED it. He acted just like a little birdie with his mouth wide open.

Daddy does the 'airplane' when he feeds Gus; here is a successful landing.

Sunday morning, probably because of daylight savings, Gus got up at 5 am. I fed him cereal around 7 am. As I was scraping the last of the cereal onto his spoon, I looked up and saw that the little man had fallen asleep, mid meal! It was so cute. I guess 5 am was too early for him.


Eating daddy's hair on Sunday night.


Trying to wrestle daddy!

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Oh my!!! I laughed out loud at the pic where he fell asleep in his highchair!! That is the cutest picture of all time. It looks like he's getting to a fun stage where he can actually play with things. SUPER CUTE!