Monday, April 26, 2010

6 Days Old!


These pics are from a few days ago, but I wanted to post them anyway. Isn't she just the cutest?!?!?!




This was on our first day home from the hospital.


Kennedy and Hazel. Sorry for the random pics, I just took these off of Facebook and posted them in whichever order they came up :) I hate that my camera broke this weekend, ugh!


Gus, Parker, Kennedy and Hazel. The McCollom cousins.


Sorry for the nearly identical pic- once again, until my camera is fixed, I won't have as much control over how I post these on here...


Uncle Brandon and Hazel. She looks like she is nuzzling in for some milk- I think she is going to be very disappointed!


Aunt Lindsey and Hazel.


Kenny and Hazel again :)

Earlier today, at 6 days old!


So sleepy...


Hey good lookin'!




Make a funny face!



Daddy took Hazel in for another blood draw this morning and we found out this afternoon that her bili levels have dropped, albeit slightly, but that means that she will probably be able to recover from jaundice on her own, without the need for phototherapy. She went from 14.4 to 13.8. We will not have anymore blood draws for the time being, assuming I don't notice anything odd in her behavior and predisposition, and her next appointment will be her two week check up, one week from tomorrow. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!

No comments: