Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Twinkies and Tans

Gus is an official Royal, baseball jersey and all. Daddy saw these at the game and had to get one for Gus. Super cute!


Josh got some free tickets and a parking pass to the Royals game tonight so he took Gus. They had lots of fun- he just sent me this picture. It was Buck night, and Twinkies were apparently included on the Buck (one dollar) menu. With me so busy with Miss Hazel, daddy and Gus are getting in some good bonding time together this week.

"Maybe I should flip sides so I don't get a sunburn?" Today Hazel spent several hours tanning in the sun (AKA getting rid of jaundice!). Tomorrow hopefully we will get in a few more hours, but her skin tone seems to be getting a little better. She is eating around 3 ounces every 3 hours, so she is doing really well. I think her tummy is already growing!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What adorable children!!!!!!!!!