Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall Fun

"Girlfrieeeeeeend!"

"This pumpkin is so big!"






"How come Hazel gets the big one? No fair."



"I'm just gonna take the big one from Hazel, okay mommy?"




I love this picture! I have a picture of Gus that I need to go back and find where he making this same face. Adorable.




Playing together.


As you can see, Gus still has a bit of a tilted eye, but we're working on it. We've noticed over the last week or so that he keeps repeatedly squinting his eye (his good eye now of course) almost like he has a nervous tick or something. He goes back to his eye doctor on Monday so she can check it out. Hopefully his prescription is changing and it is just strain from that. Who knows. The poor kid has had so many eye problems lately that I just hate for him to have to deal with this too.


Hazel just HATES belly time. Hates it.


Hazel's first attempt at crackers.


"You're getting veeery sleeeeepy..."



So smiley.



2 comments:

ToTalkToReba said...

eIf she wasn't in girl clothes, I would swear Hazel was Gus. I cannot believe how much they look alike. Good, strong genes huh? I love the pictures. They are gorgeous kids with great parents! Good luck with Gus and the eye...keep me posted! Love and miss ya!

Rachel Smith said...

I hope Gus's eye turns out OK. I can't believe how much Hazel looks like Gus too!!! It's unreal!!! She's getting so big and so animated already!! :)