Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Farm Fun

"Don't you dare take my picture mommy!"

Definitely not the best picture I have ever taken to display my lovely Hazey's beauty, but this is a face I get often when she wants me know she doesn't like something!





The boys fighting when the Varners came over for lunch on Saturday.




Poor Parker!




The girls got along much nicer than the boys.



Kennedy found a pumpkin she liked in the patch we went to Saturday morning.




The 'patch' was really a corn field with pumpkins randomly thrown out for us to pick up. I don't think the kids noticed, but I wasn't very impressed.








The pumpkins were pretty picked over, but Hazel liked to try to lift them up (and then throw them down as hard as she could!).







My pretty girl.




Enjoying the hayride.




There were little rides and fun activities for the kids- this part I did think was pretty cool.



Hazel always seems to find funny places to take naps when we visit pumpkin patches.




There was a pretty elaborate play area for the kids to explore in.










Farmer Gus.



Balloon animals!





Gus and his balloon puppy.




No comments: