Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Deanna Rose Farmstead Visit

We have been busy already this summer! I have signed Hazel up for gymnastics this summer, signed Gus up for Tball, and I am figuring out semi private swim lessons for July. Gus had his 5 year check up this week. I can't remember the exact stats, I'll insert them later, but he was in the 75th percentile for both height and weight.

Also, about 3 months ago, Gus had a spell of some kind at school, he was conscious but unresponsive to voices and eye contact for about 10-15 minutes.He is completely fine, but we want to error on the side of caution. It look forever since his wasn't an emergency, but we finally got him into see a neurologist last week. He had an EKG and since we never heard back, the cardio results were fine. On the 31st he has an EEG to monitor his brain waves to see if there are any patterns that are of worry, but I'm confident all will be okay. It was really scary when it happened, but he hasn't had one since so the neurologist said that is great news. We aren't really sure what it was, but we are just doing some tests to be safe. I'll keep you updated.

Gus and Hazel had a little Indian (I tried to get them to say Native American for the life of me all day long yesterday with no luck) themed day yesterday, inspired by Hazel's new Brave bow and arrows and the arrowhead necklace that Gus picked out as his souvenir at the farm. I cut up an old T shirts, sewed it together to make vests and tied on some beads.


I took the kids to Deanna Rose Farmstead on Wednesday.
 
















Even Wally tried to feed the baby goats.






I rented poles, and Gus caught to blue gills, while Hazel caught one.










No comments: