Thursday, August 28, 2008

Busy Week

Sorry I haven't had the chance to update the blog in a few days, we have been very busy with daycare issues and now some work issues for me, hopefully it will all work out. Long story short, we are down to 12 hours a week for daycare, and one of my colleges is cutting back on my classes next semester and probably from now on, so I am going to start checking out the job market in a few weeks. Maybe I'll find another school to add into my schedule, or maybe I'll find something new all together. I have plenty of time though, so it will be okay. Anyway, I will update you with pics of my beautiful little man soon! He is so cute!

Tonight Gus has been laughing and laughing, he sure loves when mommy talks to him. He likes Sandy, his daycare lady too, and the last two days I picked him up, he smiled every time she talked. It is comforting to see that he likes her. I think daddy is getting jealous that Gus laughs at mommy for doing nothing other than even just saying his name :)

A little while ago I tried to upload a few videos with no success, so I will try again tomorrow afternoon. He was bouncing so fast in his bouncey seat and he was 'reading' a book and it was so cute I had to record him. He gets his right leg going to fast that is almost looks like he is going to fall out of the chair! He development is so fun to watch, I am amazed every day.

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

That's a bummer. I'm sure everything will work out just fine and end up being better in the long run. It always seems to go that way! We're thinking about you and Kamden tells me every day how excited he is to see Gus!! :)

Love, RLS

MamaGottaRun said...

Thanks. Things really are okay, I am thinking the same thing, everything always happens for a reason and it will be fine. It is scary to think of trying to find a new job, but it is also kinds of exciting. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!