Friday, August 29, 2008

Gus' cute big boy outfit




When I got home from work this morning, daddy had Gus in the cutest outfit! He looked like such a big boy that I had to get some pictures of it. It's a 9 month one that I am glad daddy tried on him, cause it already fits and now we can get some good use out of it.

No major plans for the weekend... just gonna hang out. Josh has a fantasy football draft tonight (last one finally!) so it will be just me and Gus. I am having some tailbone issues today, so thank goodness I had some codine (sp?) left from when Gus was born. I don't know what I did, but man does it hurt. I don't think I could lift up Gus, let alone walk up the stairs with him, if I didn't have this medicine in me right now!

I'll try to take lots of pics this weekend so you can all see what we did! Happy three day weekend!

No comments: