Monday, August 11, 2008

Getting ready for Hawkeye Football

Gus is into most of his 6-9 month sleepers now, and we were so excited that this one from cousin Kennedy fits. Gus is getting excited to see the Iowa Hawkeyes play some football on TV this year, and daddy was excited to see that Sports Illustrated has the Hawks finishing with a winning season, even in the running for a bowl game. I guess we'll see... We are planning on coming to Iowa City to tailgate for the Iowa vs Iowa State game on September 13th.


Buster has decided that his new favorite place to sit is on top on mommy's scrapbooks. At least someone is enjoying them.


Go Hawkeyes!

Gus posing for a picture with a couple of his good friends... He especially likes Mr. Worm lately (mommy and daddy already have most of the songs memorized).

I go back to a regualr work schedule next week (actually my first class is on Friday morning) and Gus starts daycare on the 18th. We are getting a little nervous, but it will be good for our little man to meet some new friends and good for mommy to get back to her routine. Our savings account is also excited for mommy to get back to work...wink wink...

3 comments:

Shannon Farage said...

Hi Traci, You mentioned Gus and Katelin kind of look alike and my husband saw me looking at your blog and the first thing he said was how Gus and Katelin look alike. Short, chubby and bald never looked so cute.LOL. I haven't figured out how to add your blog so it updates me yet but i'm trying to figure it out. Good luck with your classes, I start back on Thursday night.

ToTalkToReba said...

Oh, Gus is getting so big! He's just precious!!!! I am so happy to be back at work and connected with society. However, I am totally sad that Oli is not with me :( Today was day 1 of day care!!! Hope you enjoy your classes! Love ya, Nicole

Justin VanLaere said...

Now THAT'S what I am talking about!

AWESOME PICS!