Sunday, August 24, 2008

A few more quick pics...

So tonight after my previous post, since we received more of Cade's clothes from Matt and Jenni this weekend (thank you thank you thank you!), I decided to go through Gus' closet and see what fits him, what is too small, and what will fit later. Here is Gus in his (12 month!) hunting sleeper from Papa Randy, and hunting cap from Uncle Nick. TOOoooooo cute! I can't believe this stuff fits him! It is perfect timing though, cause it is lightweight and many of his sleepers are too heavy for this current season. Man our little man is big!

I am not sure why he is throwing out gang signs in this picture.... He must be shouting out to his new homie Kamden...


As usual, Gus laughing at mommy. She is just too silly.


Here is a nice one of Gus' favorite accessory. No not the hat... his drool.


Grandma Paulette got Gus these tiny little flip flops a few months ago, and now they finally fit. He's definitely ready to walk now that he has some flips :)

Since Gus has been drooling like crazy lately I decided, tonight, to give him this little blanket from one of his showers. Ever since, I can't get it out of his hands... or his mouth... He loves it! I can hear him sucking on it when it is in his mouth. I just laid him down for bed and pried it out of his little fingers and it is soaked with drool!

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

SO CUTE!!! I can't believe he's in a TWELVE month outfit!! That makes me not feel so bad about Kamden growing out of some of his 0-3 month stuff when he's only 2 1/2 weeks!!!!! Can't wait to see the little lug again :)

ToTalkToReba said...

He's so smiley! You have a little angel on your hands!