Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Luck of the Irish

Trying real hard to give mommy a smile. Look at those red, sad eyes. Poor little fella.

Sneaking away from mommy (and tackling his Cabbage Patch doll in the process).


Kiss Me I'm Irish! Notice Buster in back window enjoying the beautiful weather.




We are trying to make the best of mommy's favorite holiday. Gus and I are both wearing our green St. Patrick's day shirts, and before daddy left for work, he put on a green polo. No parade, but getting Gussie back to good health is worth it.


Last night he only woke up once, for about 30 minutes around 1 am and didn't seem to have a temp but I gave him Tylenol to be preventative, so it was not a bad night at all. This morning he had a temp of about 102.5 when he woke up at 8:30, so I gave him more Tylenol and he just had his 3rd dose of antibiotics. He is not eating well yet, but I keep trying to give him little snacks and juice whenever he will take them.


He is really whiney this morning and just not wanting to be anywhere but attached to me. My arms are so tired from holding him constantly the last two days. I hope by tonight he will be back to feeling better.


Nama and Papa Dillavou are coming tomorrow for a visit, so we are all very excited for that! It is gorgeous this week, so hopefully they will get to spend a little time outside in the warm weather while they are here.

No comments: