Saturday, March 7, 2009

Warm Weather

Me and my buddy sitting at my table.

I want to write a thank you to Gma Sue for this cool table and chairs...



Hmmm.... But I juuuust can't figure out what to write... (um, or how to write?!?)



I like going on walks with mommy, but why does she make me wear this darn plastic thing on my face????


Josh has to work a big youth tournament all weekend for the YMCA, which has kept him more busy than I have ever seen him this past week. So, it is just Gus and I this weekend during the day. Gus seems to be feeling better. Last night I took some photos of him at the little table and chairs he got for Christmas from Grandma Sue and Papa Randy. He looked pretty adorable sitting at them.


We are in the process of hiring someone to spray the ceilings in the living room (water damage) and then in the basement, since they would be here anyway to do the living room. Nama and Papa Dillavou will be coming next week- hopefully Papa is ready to help daddy finish the mudding and sanding of the basement ceiling so we can get it sprayed :)


Lindsey is due any day and I am so excited to meet her little man. Iowa City here we come (but hopefully not for at least another week, so I can be on Spring break!!!!)...

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

ha ha ha I love the commentary to go along with the table photos. It looks like that's what he's really be saying!!! :)

Amanda and Scott said...

Too cute- he looks like such a little man. Hope he is feeling lots better now!