Sunday, March 29, 2009

Winter Weekend




Gus likes to tear all of my books off the shelf when I am on the computer.


Here in KC we got lots of snow this weekend. WE only got about an inch, but parts of the city got up to 7 inches. Jack was here this weekend and he and Josh got to go out and party Friday night, since Josh's Saturday morning games were cancelled due to poor weather conditions. All of Josh's high school buddies were supposed to come down this weekend, but everyone but Jack cancelled on him. I am really glad Jack ended up coming, because Josh rarely gets a weekend off, and with Jack here, he got to enjoy it.


I have spoken with Lindsey several times and she and Parker are doing well. They came home from the hospital today, after he had his circumcision this morning. I am so excited to go visit them next weekend, I hope this week flies by quickly.
It is a sad weekend in the Dillavou household, as far as the McCollom Family NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest is concerned. Oh well, I guess there is always next year :(

No comments: