Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun Outside




Hanging on tight!


Is that a Gerber cheese puff I see on the ground?



Whhhhheeeeeeee!
On Thursday night our friend, neighbor (and my former student at KCKCC) babysat for Gus once again. He loves her so much. She took some pics of him playing at the park in our neighborhood. She strolled him there to swing; he enjoys it very much. She sent me these pics tonight so I had to post them.
I have had a touch of the flu (no not the swine flu, but thanks to all of you who called to find out each and every symptom I have experienced, lol) but am feeling much better.
The basement is soooo close to being done. All last week we cleaned the floor to get it ready to paint (sweep, mop, sweep, hand scrape every inch, sweep, bristle brush mop, scrub on hands on knees with a degreaser, mop, mop, mop and sweep- no I am not kidding, that is what we did!). Josh and I primed and then painted two coats on the floor this weekend. All I have left to do is sponge paint it tomorrow, and we can be down there later this week! We still have some very little cosmetic things, but at last, I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
School is almost done for the semester, unbelievably. Finals are in a few weeks and then I will have a few weeks off before summer session starts. Gus turns one year old on the 13th. So many things coming up! We are keeping very very busy.




1 comment:

ToTalkToReba said...

I love the outdoor pics.. beautiful to see green grass and your cute almost 1 year old playing!! Hope you are feeling better! What will you have in your basement, rec room? bedrooms? etc.