Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kennedy, Gus and Parker

Parker smiling (well not really but it does kind of look like it!). He makes lots of facial expressions, it is very adorable.



Lindsey's thumb and Parker's tiny little foot.


Gus and Brandon got along really well.


Gus with his Easter Truck (Basket) from Gma Sue.


Streeeeetching out.


Kennedy and Gus in their new PJs from Gma Sue.


Batman (look at the cool cape!)


It is just sooooo exhausting being a baby.


Parker looks so much like Kennedy when she was a baby. I remember when Gus was a newborn- he used to put his hands above his head just like Parker is here. It just melts my heart thinking about it.


Monday was my birthday, so my mom made me a cake. I had a really nice time, and it was great to be around the old family on my special day. Although soon I may be stopping the birthday celebrating all together, as the candles are starting to really add up :)

Uncle Nick and Gus got to play over the weekend. Gus sure loves his uncle! On Sunday Mom and I visited Nick at his work, Fin and Feather, and he taught us how to shoot a bow. It was surprisingly fun!


Kennedy, Gus and Parker. Kennedy looks like she is scared to death to hold the little guy. We had to put a toy between Gus and Parker cause Gus kept trying to attack him. I keep thinking about how my mother-in-law Paulette had two kids 11 months apart (Matt and Trish)... how did she do it? That would be like me having Parker and Gus right now. Unbelievable.


Kennedy and Parker. He is so precious that he almost looks like a doll. And look how serious she is, trying to be such a good big sister!


Elton John

We didn't get any pictures of it, but Tom and Tracy stopped by Monday night and met Parker and played with Gus. They couldn't believe how old Gus is getting. Last time they saw him he was a chubby little baby! Now he is almost 11 months old and nearly a toddler!
No big plans this coming weekend. We are moving along on the basement. We have hired someone to come a finish our sanding and mudding and then we will paint the ceiling and walls. After that the carpet, trim and door, and we are done! Yippee! Things should move along quickly over the next month.

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

I love every single one of these pictures!!!!! Kennedy just cracks me up that she is SO serious holding the baby, and Gus looks like he wants to wrestle him!!! ha ha YAY for basement progress. We (meaning I) painted last weekend and have just a little left. We got our carpet picked out - it won't be here for 4 weeks!!! Sheesh!! My goal is to be done by Kamden's bday!! :)