Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling Much Better

Here I am almost exactly one year ago. Hard to imagine I gained 60 pounds with Gus. The bad news was that he only weighed 7.8! 10 months later, I can say that I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight, and have been for a few months. Now if only I could get rid of these darn stretch marks all over my tummy! And no. You will never see a picture of them on here. :)

It is amazing how fast this stronger antibiotic has worked! Within 25 hours, Gus had gone from sickly-pink-eye-looking-ear-infection-ridden baby, to crazy-crawly-happy-laughing baby in no time at all! He seems like he is feeling much better. The downside of a stronger antibiotic though, are the gross, runny, watery diapers! Yuck! He pooped through his clothes at daycare today, so when I picked him up, he had on an almost-too-small red sleeper. He looked cute, but after I blog, I am going to soak his clothes from today, so we will find out just how "cute" he really is :)

I am getting so excited to see baby Parker on Friday! I am leaving after work around 2ish, with Gus of course, and then coming back Monday night. My mom is going back to Iowa City this weekend too, so Gus will get to see Nama Sue this weekend too! Daddy will miss us (mostly Gus) very much, but will have to make due without us, cause nothing short of a natural disaster will prevent me from meeting my newest nephew! Lindsey and baby seem to be doing well. Hopefully they start blogging again soon so we can all see how adorable their newest little man is. Parker had an appointment today so I will let you all know how it went as soon as I know.

4 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Love it!!! I remember that day - though I wasn't quite that big yet!! Glad the little guy's feeling better. I'm guessing they put him on Augmentin. That stuff is like gold!!! Give Parker a big kiss from me :)

MamaGottaRun said...

You are ritght- that is what he is on. You ARE an expert on ear infections :) And I will give Parker a kiss for you!

Rachel Smith said...

The first time Kamden was sick my boss was giving me the rundown of what to expect. At the very end of the conversation she said "and if they put him on Augmentin, you know you've got one sick little boy" And what do you know?? That's what they put him on. Sheesh - but knock on wood, we've been good since Feb 4 - that's awesome for us!!!

ToTalkToReba said...

I opened this up and was like, "Traci's pregnant?" Then, I read the caption! Great picture one year ago!! Hope you are doing well. Give that litle Gus a big hug from me! Nicole