Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Slow Week

Gus playing with his new car (he calls it 'truck') table. He loves it!



Lately Gus loves to sit just like us on the couch. Such a little copy cat. The other night he went over to the end of the couch, grabbed this red pillow, then brought it back over to where he was sitting on the other side of the couch. He pulled the covers over himself, put his hands behind his head, and started watching TV with us. Too adorable.





Enough of this, you guys stop laughing at me!

This week has been pretty slow for us. Josh is back to a full work week, but things don't really start getting busy for him until next week. I go back to work in a week and a half, so will start getting ready for that later this week and next. Yesterday and today I had jury duty, but it ended at noon today, so I am thankful I don't have to go all week. It is so boring! I have had a sore throat this past week, but got some medicine for it at my appointment last week. Hopefully it starts working soon- I am pretty miserable. My appointment went well other than that. Baby girl is doing good- I just can't believe how fast this all is going! I will try to get another belly pic up- it is time for my 24 week post (even though I am 25 weeks now). I am just having a hard time keeping up with this pregnancy! My next appointment, in a few weeks, is when I have to drink that gross sugary syrup and have a blood test to check for blood sugar elevations. I'll let you all know how it goes. After that, I think I start going in every two weeks for appointments.
Everyone stay warm! It is cold cold cold outside.


1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

25 weeks already - holy smokes!!! Gus man looks like a little stud muffin sitting on the couch.