Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Funny Pics!

Josh took this picture at the Sweet 16 game in St. Louis on Friday night. Although the Panthers lost, he still had a good time. He hung out with some old friends from Ventura at the game and afterward.



Gus helping me grade papers yesterday. He likes to play with the rubber bands and paper clips (and did I mention the pen scribbles on the kitchen floor?). And, yes, he put this clip in his hair by himself. He must think it looks like one of my hair barrettes.





Kinda blurry, but Gus wearing two pairs of my sunglasses tonight.






Ever since we went to the water park over spring break, Gus has treated his bath like a pool. Tonight he went one step further than he has ever before, he floated on this back! Josh was so nervous the whole time, but Gus loved it!



This one is out of order, but Gus smiling with daddy last night.



More from the bath tonight.






We have been busy this past week. From Josh venturing to St. Louis on Friday and Saturday, to Gus having a little temperature over the weekend, to the gorgeous weather we have had the last few days. Earlier today I also had another doctor appointment. I am now 1 cm dilated, not that that necessarily means anything, but with Gus I was never dilated until after I was induced. In fact I was induced at 38 weeks with Gus, so that would be like being induced one week from today- Yikes! This little gal will be here before we know it!



3 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

What a little peanut. I can't help but giggle at him floating in the tub with just his little face sticking out of the bubbles. hahahaha Awesome!!

ToTalkToReba said...

I can't believe he's floating on his back in the tub! That's awesome!! And, to think your little girl will be here sooooo soon. Praying for you! -- Nicole :)

cool pictures said...

Everyone likes to look at amusing photographs whether on TV or on the internet. Thanks to the internet, now people can easily watch and download their favorite graphics almost instantly.