Sunday, July 27, 2008

Go Royals!

Here is our progress so far in the basement. Josh mudded yesterday. We are getting closer and closer, hopefully by Christmas it will be done. I am definitely ready to have some more room! The townhouse seems to have shrunk since the little man arrived in May.



Go Royals!

More babbling. He just loves to tell us stuff. This time he was telling me that he was tired of me taking all these pictures and that he just wanted me to get out the way so he could see the Royals on TV. Oh wait, that was daddy...


Still no hair. Well, he has a few straglers, but mostly just peach fuzz. It is so fun to rub his bald little head. I do hope that he gets some hair soon though, even just a little. Right now he kind of has a mullet... a little in back but even less on the top and sides. As they say, business in front, party in the back.


So if you haven't already guessed, after church today we decided to have a little photo session as a family. I haven't really wanted to be in any pictures with Gus until recently, so I wanted a good one of him and I. Although I hope that in a month I'll feel ready to be in even more... But my baby is sooo worth it. I could just squeeze those chubby little cheeks forever! My quickly growing two-and-a-half month old baby boy!


Daddy and Gus both had striped polos on today. So cute! Daddy got Gus ready for church this morning and did a great job. Gus looked adorable and got compliments, of course, by those sitting around us at Mass. By the way, Gus was awake half of Mass today, which was scary for us... we just prayed and prayed that he wasn't going to cry. Literally. And he didn't! I have to admit though, it is a lot easier when he just lays in his carseat and sleeps through the service.

Gus finally has some size on Buster. We think they are probably in the same weight class, although Gus is quickly gaining on him. I am not so nervous when the two are together now, at least Gus has a chance with Buster now! Luckily though, still no problems. Buster hardly even notices the Gus man.


Sorry, I double posted this picture... We had to run out to Legends Shopping Center after church, and since the Royals are in town this weekend, we thought we'd have Gus wear this cute little outfit from Grandma and Papa Dillavou, all the way from the kicks to the hat; Gus was decked out in baseball gear today!


He just looks waaay to innocent in this one. Notice, however, that he is flashing his homies some gang signs, LOL.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Thomsons said...

Traci - I cannot believe how much he has grown! I saw Brad Willman yesterday at Leah and Brian Phipps wedding and I gave him the address to your website.

Glad to see you guys are well - Sounds like life is good!

Rachel Smith said...

SO ADORABLE!!!! And your basement looks awesome so far! You've come a long ways on it. We'll have to come down and see it after you're all finished. The boys will probably be old enough to 'play' together then!!!