Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Lindsey!

Here are a few more cute ones from the fourth. Nick's girlfriend Chelsea took these of my little man. He recently discovered his new favorite toy: spit bubbles!



Thought this one of Kenny was cute too. Miss A T T I T U D E. She cracks me up!

Gus is still sick. He has a cold that really bothers him. I have it too, so I know exactly how he feels. I am still waiting to hear back from the doc's office to see how much Tylenol I can give him, since he is under 6 months. He goes to the doc on Friday for his two month check up, and for some shots... OUCH! Wish us luck.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LINDSEY! 25 years old. Hard to believe. WE LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Hayes Family said...

Hi guys,

It looks like you guys had a fun and BUSY weekend! We did as well. Looks like Gus got spoiled by all of your family!!! He's already gotten so big!

Arica