Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My New Bumbo Seat



Gus in his Bumbo seat this morning. He just loves to smile at the camera. He is like his mommy when she was a little girl. I always wanted to be on video.


Last night we tried out Gus' bumbo seat, since he is holding his head up so good, and he is just about ready for it! He looks so cute in it. I know I say this a lot, but I can't be lieve how quickly he is growing.

This morning when I was getting Gus ready for the day I thought I'd take some nakey pics so you all can see how chubby our little man is getting! Last night at Target I bought size 2 diapers. We also got him a CD player and played him music as he fell asleep last night. He seemed to like it and be soothed.


Not Gus' best angle, but you can see his chubby body pretty good!

This week has been nice so far for us. I have been able to get little organizational things done around the house so that I will be all ready for classes to start up in a few weeks. Last night Josh and I decided to go back to Clear Lake this weekend for Chris Treloar's wedding. Hopefully we'll get the chance to see some of you, since it is hard to say when we will be back to Clear Lake next. Gus hasn't gotten to meet many of our friends yet, so hopefully if you're back, you'll have time for a quick visit. We are planning on going to the Iowa vs Iowa State game, well tailgate at least, in September, so we'll be able to see some of you then as well. I don't think we'll bring Gus tailgating though... he is a bit young to appreciate the festivities. So, I may not post again until we get from Iowa next Monday, but keep checking, cause you never know :)

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

He looks like such a little man sitting in his Bumbo!!! So cute. He looks nice and chubby like a baby should - he must be a good eater!!
Have a great weekend at home - I HOPE to have good news for you soon but it's not looking very promising as of now!!
Rach