Saturday, October 25, 2008

Loves to Sit

Chewing on his bottom lip. He still prefers that to anything I can hand him- including a binky. He just won't and has never taken to one.

He loves to smile. That big drooley smile.

Gus grabbing for daddy's hand. I tried to make this pic look old fashioned; I enjoy playing around with photos.






He really likes to sit alone. He falls over sometimes, but he doesn't seem to mind.

And, he tumbled back onto a pillow.

This weekend we don't have any major plans. Gus and I went for a walk this morning with Amy and Kaylyn, and then tonight when daddy gets off work we will go to church and buy Gus a... drum roll please... sippy cup and baby biscuits! I am so sad that he is already old enough for these! I hear that now is the time to introduce sippy cups and yesterday I was eating a cracker and he grabbed it out of my hand and shoved it in his mouth! Before I had the chance to get it out, he had taken a bite and was sucking on it. I tried to to scrape it out of his mouth, but he swallowed before I got the chance, so I guess he is ready! I was going to wait few more weeks, but those are the signs that he is ready for solids like crackers.
Tomorrow we will just hang out and maybe help daddy with the basement. We haven't gotten very much done on it over the last few months, so it is time to keep plugging away.
I'll update with weekend pics in a few days... Love and miss you all~

1 comment:

Amanda and Scott said...

I can't believe how big Gus is getting and how much he is able to do now! Solid foods- oh my gosh!