Thursday, October 2, 2008

October Already

Daddy dressed Gus in his warm, snuggly, 12 month Hawkeye sweatshirt yesterday, and oh boy, did he look adorable. Here he is helping me do laundry yesterday.


Gus just fell asleep for a nap after his baba a few minutes ago. Today he is wearing his super cute puppy outfit from Tom and Tracy; they sure have spoiled our little man!

It is hard to believe that it is October already. Where did the summer go? I heard a radio DJ tell KC to, "officially say good bye to summer," and I got a little sad. I gave birth to beautiful little Gus in the Spring, so an entire season has passed. Unbelievable. We are still deciding what Gus will be for Halloween. Got any ideas?



Well, this week is going by quickly as usual, and it is already nearly the weekend. We don't have anything planned, but can hopefully get a few things caught up around the house. It seems like all I do anymore is try to get 'caught up,' I am never getting anything done 'in advance' anymore. Welcome to mommyhood, right?

I will have an update after the weekend. Love and miss you all~

1 comment:

Rachel Smith said...

Super cute!!!! Kamden has that same puppy outfit :)

My vote is for Gus to be a lobster and you carry him around in a bucket.