Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still Sick

Just a quick update, Gus is still sick. So after talking with our moms last night, I realized that I am kind of clueless when it comes to this 'taking a temperature' thing, cause I had no idea I was supposed to be adding a degree to his temperature since I have been taking it under his arm. This means that for the last three days, his temp has ranged from 100-103, and that is with him taking medicine around the clock. Needless to say, I called and left a message with my Dr.'s nurse a little while ago to see if we should bring him in, or other things he suggests I do at home. He is really not eating well at all, and has started pulling on his ears a little. This morning his face was red and blotchy when he woke up. Josh and I are getting a little exhausted, as the last two nights have been very inconsistent, sleep-wise. So, anyway, I will keep you posted after we hear from the doc.

No comments: