Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Snuggly Sweaters

Daddy and Gus in their warm winter sweaters.

Gus 'bear'ing the cold in his blue bear sweater hat.


My cutie in his favorite shirt.

Up close and personal.

Gus in another warm snuggly sweater (thanks Brody!) as I blog.

I keep telling myself that I am going to stop taking pictures of Gus every single day, but every day I see him and I fall in love with how adorable he is! I may be addicted to him :) I guess there are worse addictions, right?



This week is going by surprisingly fast. I thought that it would drag and drag and drag on because I had such a busy weekend and drove so many miles, but I think I have caught up on my sleep. Josh has been great helping out around the house and Gus has slept two of the last three nights so that is nice for mommy and daddy's sleep schedule. Now I need to catch up on grading...



We don't have any plans this weekend. Just stay in KC. Josh has about three weekends left of Saturday YMCA games, and then a month or so off (from Saturdays) until January. Hopefully we will be able to visit a few people in Des Moines or St. Louis once we have normal weekends again :)



Lindsey had another appointment yesterday and it went well. She is almost to the halfway mark, so that is a comforting milestone to reach in pregnancy. She finds out the sex of the baby within the next few weeks and we are very excited.



Well, that's really it for this week, I am sure I will post an update soon. Love and miss you all.

No comments: