Sunday, January 11, 2009

8 Months Old

Gus was playing pretty hard on Friday morning. So hard that he rolled right off the bed! Mommy about had a heart attack! Our little man was just fine. Gus usually never rolls and can't quite crawl yet, but just wanted to test the waters. I guess we learned the hard way that he can't be on beds anymore- even if I am just 2 feet away from him. The second you look away, anything can happen.

But his spirits were still good. He smiled and laughed all day.




In the afternoon, I had him play in his crib, cause he can't roll off that! He was so tired though that he fell asleep mid-playing. I guess with the trauma of the morning we forgot a much needed nap!

This week Gus is 8 months old. Crazy!

This weekend Josh was back to work. Other than that, we just hung out around here. We went to church this morning, and this afternoon while Gus napped, I worked on my syllabi for this semester and Josh put baby-proof hinges on some of the cupboard doors. I guess we need to be ready for a mobile, exploratory baby now!


No comments: