Monday, January 19, 2009

Good news!

Gus and I just got back from the YMCA and he was in childwatch for 1 1/2 hours while I worked out and did great! They said he laughed and was so calm and relaxed the whole time. I am going to bring him tomorrow too... Hopefully this is the beginning of good things for Gus! I am going to continue to work hard with him and give him lots of alone time.

Happy Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. observance day everyone! No matter who you voted for it sure is exciting that 40 years after he was assassinated we are inaugurating our first black president. Set up your DVR's!

Also I will get new video of Gus in my facebook today or tomorrow, as well as some new pics of him up here soon. Last night we taped Gus laughing for about 1 minute straight at Buster. It was priceless. Buster was playing with a little plastic wrapper on the floor and Gus about busted a gus from laughing so hard. I got most of it on tape.

No comments: