Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Gus had some mashed up lasagna (that I made last night) and squash for lunch today. Yummy! I have a bunch of videos of him from lunch today and will try to upload them into blogger. If that doesn't work, check my facebook tonight or tomorrow for them.

Trying to make Gus crawl, but no luck. Who knows how long it will take him, he really has no interest in crawling yet. He loves to stand though!

Playing with his new Batman ball from dad. We watched The Dark Knight on Friday night and Josh really liked it ;)


Daddy and Gus, twins in their baseball caps.



In the car on our way back from Saint Louis. Gus was awake all but the first 30 minutes, but did a great job keeping busy and happy on the way home. He loved to feed himself his Gerber puffs.





~ kissing cousins~




Andi loves her snackies! Andi mostly wore her Barbie Princess costume dress while we were in St. Louis, but also loved her cheer leading outfit. Go hawks!


Kacy did a great job babysitting Gus!


Gus helping me do laundry before we left for St. Louis. It scared me half to death to put him in here, but he loved it! Surprisingly, it was a great way to keep him occupied while I separated loads.

2 comments:

Justin VanLaere said...

That dryer pic is AWESOME!!!

Rachel Smith said...

I agree. He really is TOO CUTE in that dryer!!! :)