Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Nick!


Iowa City was a lot of fun! Josh had a good time at the game (Go Hawks!) and I had fun hanging out with family. Mom and I got some great deals consignment shopping- Gus got a bunch of new toys, some warm winter clothes, and I got a few maternity pieces. Josh, Gus and I went over to Tom and Tracey's house for a little while and said Hello to everyone the morning after the game (although many of Josh's friends were in no shape to even say hello- they had a little too much fun tailgating the day- and night- before!).
I wasn't very good at taking pictures this weekend, but here are a few of uncle Nick's birthday party lunch. Happy 25 Nicholas! As you can see in the picture, Kennedy was pretty excited for the cookie cake I made!
Anyone have any unusual tips for nausea? I know the usual ones- but man I am sick of being sick! Hopefully soon this morning sickness will be O V E R!!!

No comments: