Tuesday, December 28, 2010

McCollom Christmas

Messy breakfast at Gma Sue's.

K, P and G put together a gingerbread house.


P liked to eat more than decorate (in his defense, he wasn't the only one with this attitude- just the cutest!)





Hazels eyes are so bright blue! Sometimes I play with the color saturation of the photos to enhance them, but this picture did not need it. Gorgeous baby blues.


Silly daddy!


Bitty Baby Twins!



Another favorite toy- the winter blow up ball with the amazing snowman inside! Thanks Eaton's!


It's a pillow. It's a pet. It's a pillow pet! Gus loves to 'ride' his bumble bee, as it has wings so he pretends he is flying around on its back.


Think we had enough presents at mom and dads?









Warming up by the fireplace with daddy.




Well, it's 12:10 in the AM on Wednesday, the Hawks just beat the Tigers, so it's time for bed. I'll have to finish blogging tomorrow. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!
So... I'm back (finally) to finish this post, but it's two days later. A few hours after starting this post the other night, I woke up with a 102 temp, chills, aches- you name it, I had it. A touch of the ole flu. But today I am finally starting to feel better. I just hope the kids or Josh don't get it; I was hurting pretty bad for about 36 hours.

No comments: