Friday, August 2, 2013

KC Zoo



August 31st. Look how much these kids have grown! Chaz (far right) and Lucy (front right) are children of my old adjunct friends from JCCC. It's strange that we moms, Ashley, Lindsey and I, started hanging out before any of us even had these children. Now look at us.


We discovered that it is really hard to get a 5 year old, a 3 year old, two 2 year olds and a 1 year old all to pose and smile at the same time. Pretty much impossible in fact.


Explorer Gus.


We were able to walk around with the kangaroos. I had to pick up Walter and carry him because he walked right up to one and almost touched its nose! It was very cool, but a little scary.

Feeding the goats. Every time they Baaaa'ed Hazel would giggle and say, "They burped!!!". Adorable.


Peek! Playing games with Lindsey while I took Hazel potty.




Best friends! Lucy and Hazel were so cute. Hazel also loved Chaz and for about an hour she and Chaz sat together on each others laps in an umbrella stroller.

What a fun day trip. I miss my friends from JCCC so much. 

No comments: