Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spies, Spaghetti and Miss Shelby



"Spies" attacking me. These two goofballs came downstairs in matching black clothes the other day. I love when they get along (but don't let them fool you, it only happens about half the time!).


Spaghetti face.



Real Glasses :)



On her last day, Miss Shelby, our summer nanny, brought the kids presents. She was such a sweetheart and the kids really did enjoy her. Today, just a few days in to her not coming anymore, both Gus and Hazel told me that they miss her.


Shelby and the kids.



And I can't forget the New Kids on the Block concert tickets that Josh got me for my birthday. This past Sunday night we attended the concert, and it did not disappoint. 


Josh especially enjoyed Boyz to Men, although he might not admit to it :)

No comments: