Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Busy Day

Well between the "Oh Maaaan's," and the "No waaaay's," from Gus this morning, the kids are finally at daycare. I start teaching tonight, and I've gotta get going on lecture notes and organizing for this semester here soon, but wanted to shoot a quick update... Gus goes back to the opthamologist this afternoon, hopefully we'll have some more answers about his eyes. Josh and I are both going to the appointment. I'll update you later tonight with pictures of the kiddos and what we found out today. On a happy note, Kennedy started Kindergarten this morning! I just talked to Lindsey and she did great (Kennedy- not Lindsey!). I can't wait to hear about her first day. Well, gotta go, wish us luck this afternoon- I really have to idea what to expect.

No comments: